T- Bowl Concept Restaurant @ Sungei Wang : Meeting Mitchell for the first time :D

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I finally went to T-Bowl Concept Restaurant!yayyyy!
Have you been there before??
I first heard & found out about this place when i'm taking my Marketing subject during my final semester last year. We were assigned to prepare a full market research paperwork on opening a health shop, so we brainstorm some ideas from T-bowl concept. But T-bowl is not a healthy shop obviously.
Anyway, I was really amazed with their T- Bowl ( Toilet Bowl ) concept restaurant. Imagine to sit and dine in a restaurant with a Toilet concept! Interesting right?? I don't know you, but i kinda like weird stuffs :D I think the only country where you can find daring restaurant concept is Japan. I saw this some alike concept restaurant on TV before. I wish they will open a branch here in KK in the future.
Okay, enough about that.
So T-Bowl Concept Restaurant is located at 3rd Floor, Sungei Wang Plaza. For more information, you might want to refer their website here, as i'm not even staying in KL.
The decoration were so unique! They basically used washroom & bathroom design to decorate their restaurant. The food and drinks were served in Toilet bowl and some other design. Too bad we just ate dinner at Wendy's so we only ordered some dessert and drinks :D
Can you imagine to eat an ice-cream in "poo" shaped? hahaha! It wasn't disgusting at all but that depends on individual judgement, i like it :)

Okay enough about that. Back to the main story.
So we meet up with Mitchell and her fiance here at T-Bowl, Sg Wang.
We reached there around 9pm but Mitchell is not there yet so we wait for them. Then Mitch text me and she asked" kamu ka tu yang duduk paling hujung tu"? I looked around but didn't see anyone that look like her. So i replied her and said " yup, kami la tu duduk paling hujung. My boyfriend wearing pink shirt" haha oh well, it is more easier to spot someone clothes right?
Few minutes later, Mitch & her fiance arrived and Mitch asked me " kau hermion ka? " hahaha i said "ya, kau Mitchell kan? " haha
Mitchell looked exactly the same from her pictures! haha
I read Mitch's post yesterday about our meeting at T-Bowl she said in pictures i looked like pure chinese, but when she see me face to face, i do looked like a mixed blood girl :D is that a compliment or what? haha So since its our first meeting, we start our conversation by "ice breaking". Mitch's fiance,  err im not so sure how to spell his name..but its starts with H..hehe he introduce himself to my boyfriend and same goes to us.
We talked about how we met online and do the 30 days blog challenge together, Mitch asked how i met my boyfriend and stuffs, then I asked her back how they met each other and stuffs.
Mitch said my boyfriend looked like one of her senior, but my bf and Mitch is same age so it is impossible la.hehe 
Guess what??
The good news is they gonna join us to I-city on Sunday! :)
So instead of three people ( my bf's friend, Rafael @ raf will join us), now we have 5 people to I-city together! Berjaya juga si Mitch pujuk fiance dia pigi I-City with us :)
Okay enough talking, you might want to see some pictures right...


Taken by Mitch! :)
I'm so sorry guys, we didn't order much cause we just ate dinner an hour ago...
If only i text Mitch earlier, then i might have more pictures for you to stare at. haha :D
The ice cream tastes normal, but i notice it's not too sweet so its quite suitable for those who want to keep an eye on your weight.
Total paid for dessert is RM35.50 including Mitch and her fiance's dessert. hehe we were busy talking so i forgot to take their dessert pictures too.

Lastly...more pictures of us :)

malu malu kucing ooo...



and last but not least..

Seriously, i was shocked when i saw this picture on Mitchelle's blog!
hahaha they even realize we're wearing the same slippers..
Actually we purposely bought the same colour slippers for KL trip :D
Mitch & her fiance friend us to walk back to the Hotel cause they wanted to see where is the Hotel located.
We reached our hotel around 10PM ++ i know baby were damn tired so i let him sleep more.
So that's my first meeting with Mitchell :)
Looking forward for the next trip with them to I-city!
hehe baby asked me, " baby what's the fiance's name already? He got tell me just now but i tidak brapa terdengar" I said " im not sure o but macam start dari H la"
Then baby told me " I wanted to crita with him ba but dia macam diam-diam, so macam gantung la"
I laughed at him. I guess both of them masih malu-malu :)
So yeah, another two post to go! :)
wait for itttt.